- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- dash of cinnamon
- handful vegan chocolate or carob chips (I used Baker’s German Chocolate, which happened to be vegan)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup canola or vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup water
1. In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. Stir in the chocolate chips
2. In a medium size bowl, add together sugar and oil, mix well. Then add the vanilla and water and stir until it is all consistent.
3. Pour the liquid ingredients into the large bowl and stir. the cookie dough may seem like it’s not sticking together, but that’s fine.
4. Use your hand to form the cookie dough into balls about the size you want the cookies to turn out as, then put them on an ungreased cookie sheet.
5. Place in the oven at 350 degrees F for approximately ten minutes, or until they start to turn a bit golden. (If your oven runs hot, you should do 330 degrees F for about 12 minutes)
When the cookies are done, take them out and let them sit for a minute or two before moving them to a cooling rack
Original recipe here